Safety First at Murray Brothers Shows
At Murray Brothers Shows, safety is our number one priority. Before opening each day, every piece of equipment is carefully inspected by a skilled employee using a daily inspection checklist.
Riders also play an important role in having a safe, fun-filled day. The following is a list of general rules that can help make your day at any carnival, fair, or amusement park even safer.
- FOLLOW: instructions of ride operator.
- OBSERVE: age, height and weight restrictions. Measure your child to make sure they meet the ride's height requirement.
- KEEP: hands, arms and legs inside ride at all times.
- USE: safety equipment such as a seat belt, shoulder harness or lap bar when provided.
- STAY: in ride until it comes to a complete stop.
All equipment is scheduled for regular maintenance to ensure the highest quality of safety and appearance possible. All of our equipment is subject to mandatory licensing and inspections by the States of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana.